Exclusive Access for 2018 Annual Meeting Physician Attendees
NEW in 2018! Annual Meeting physician attendees and all Subspecialty Day attendees now have exclusive access to view your favorite presentations again or see what you missed completely FREE with 2018 Presentations On Demand. Watch full-motion videos featuring live audio and screen capture – on your own schedule, from any location, on your PC, Mac or mobile device.
Simply log in using your ASCRS website credentials to access hundreds of hours of valuable clinical content.
What content will be available?
- 2018 ASCRS Annual Meeting physician attendees have access to recordings of all ASCRS General Sessions & Symposia presented in English
- 2018 Subspecialty Day attendees have access to recordings of all three Subspecialty Day meetings: Cornea Day, ASCRS Glaucoma Day, and ASCRS Refractive Day.
Accessing Presentations On Demand
2018 Cornea Day, ASCRS Glaucoma Day, and ASCRS Refractive Day
2018 ASCRS•ASOA Annual Meeting
Presentations On Demand content is not eligible for CME credit.
- Content will be posted starting on April 14, 2017 and will generally be available within 48 hours of the live presentation. Exclusive access to Presentations on Demand will be available for 6 months post-meeting.
- All videos are available for online viewing, and are not available for download. Standard internet access is required for viewing On Demand content.
- Content is available only for attendees of the main meeting and subspecialty day respectively, and cannot be accessed by non-attendees, exhibitors, or guests. Annual Meeting content is available only to physician attendees.
- Please allow up to 24 hours after meeting registration for access to be granted.
For assistance with accessing content or other questions, please contact ASCRS at firstname.lastname@example.org.