CMS is reminding ASCs that data for several measures in the ASC Quality Reporting Program must be submitted by May 15, 2018. To assist ASCs reporting the data, CMS is providing the following materials:
- Specifications Manual – Essential information for reporting; use version 6.0a for 2017 encounters
- Ambulatory Surgical Center Measures Submitted Via a Web-Based Tool: Submission Guidelines for the Calendar Year 2019 Payment Determination – Guidelines for submitting each web-based measure
- ASCQR Eligible Denominator Populations for Payment Year 2019 – How to calculate population and sampling for ASC-9, -10, and -11
- ASC-9 Denominator Codes and ASC-10 Denominator Codes – Guidance about codes and modifiers for each measure
- Healthcare Personnel Safety Component Training – Resource from NHSN about how to enter data for ASC-8
Additional information is available at www.qualityreportingcenter.com.