This week, CMS released the following demonstration videos on how to access your Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) feedback report and how to request a targeted review:
- How to Request a Targeted Review demonstrates how MIPS eligible clinicians or groups can request a targeted review of their 2019 MIPS payment adjustment.
- How to Access Performance Feedback for APM Entities provides an overview of how to access 2017 MIPS performance feedback for Alternative Payment Model (APM) entities.
- How to Access Performance Feedback for Individuals demonstrates how to access 2017 MIPS performance feedback for a clinician whose performance was scored separately from his or her group.
- How to Access Performance Feedback for Voluntary Submitters provides an overview of how to access 2017 performance feedback data for a clinician who voluntarily submitted data for 2017.
- How to Access Performance Feedback for Groups provides an overview of how to access 2017 MIPS performance feedback for clinicians who participated as a group.
As a reminder, if you participated in MIPS for CY 2017, which impacts 2019 payment, your MIPS final score and performance feedback are now available for review on the Quality Payment Program website. If you believe that an error has been made in your 2019 MIPS payment adjustment calculation, you can request a targeted review until Oct. 1, 2018, at 8:00 p.m. ET.
To access your report, you must log into the Quality Payment Program (QPP) site using your enterprise identification management (EIDM) credentials. If you do not have an EIDM account, visit the CMS Enterprise Portal and select “New User Registration” to create one. For more information on obtaining an EIDM account please review the CMS “Guide for Obtaining an EIDM Account and ‘Physician Quality and Value Programs’ Role for Quality Payment Program (QPP) Submissions.”
If you have additional questions, please contact Allison Madson, manager of regulatory affairs, at email@example.com or 703-591-2220.