This week, CMS announced that 2019 ASC Public Reporting preview reports are available through the QualityNet Secure Portal for participating facilities.
The preview reports are available from December 1–30, 2018.
The data in the preview reports will be reported on Hospital Compare, CMS’ website for Medicare beneficiaries and the general public.
Preview reports can be accessed by:
- Accessing the public website for QualityNet at www.qualitynet.org.
- Selecting Login under the “Log in to QualityNet Secure Portal” header.
- Entering your QualityNet User ID, Password, and Security Code, and selecting Submit.
- Reading the Terms and Conditions statement and selecting I Accept to proceed.
The preview report can be downloaded by:
- Selecting Secure File Transfer in the blue ribbon at the top of the screen.
- Selecting AutoRoute_Inbox in the left-side menu.
- Selecting ASC Preview Report also identified by your facility’s NPI.
- Selecting Download.
- Selecting Save in the pop-up box.
- Saving and opening the report.
For further assistance, please contact ASCQR Program Support through the Outpatient Questions and Answers tool at https://cms-ocsq.custhelp.com/, or call toll-free 866-800-8756 weekdays from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET.