Your Customized Meeting Experience On Demand
A VIRTUAL MEETING EXPERIENCE TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
Your registration includes well over 400 hours of live and on demand anterior segment education, allowing you to choose the learning pathway that fits your needs.
- Attend 18 live streamed CME sessions covering the latest anterior segment topics and surgical techniques. This selection of live ASCRS General Sessions, Symposia and Instructional Courses offers attendees a variety of engaging learning styles.
- Participate in live audience polling during the session and question-and-answer discussions with expert speakers during and at the end of each live session.
- Attend the acclaimed ASCRS Film Festival LIVE on Saturday, May 16 at 6:30 p.m. EDT and enjoy this unique and incredibly popular annual event virtually.
- View On Demand presentations for over 600 accepted papers from 50 paper sessions, covering the full range of anterior segment topics.
- Access and view over 200 award-winning surgical films and over 400 curated posters covering the latest in ophthalmic research.
- Enjoy exclusive access to the ASCRS Skills Library, a curated selection of specific surgical technique skills videos designed to improve your surgical outcomes.
- Engage directly with ASCRS leadership through virtual chat tools, providing you direct access to thought leaders throughout the meeting.
View the full program schedule for the latest ASCRS Virtual Annual Meeting program information.
Exhibitor and Sponsor Interaction
Don’t miss out on the virtual exhibit hall experience you rely on to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements and technologies. The ASCRS Virtual Annual Meeting provides you with real-time, one-on-one engagement opportunities with industry.
- Browse our list of world-class exhibitors in the virtual exhibit hall, featuring ophthalmic products and services being represented by participating industry companies.
- View and download exhibitor resources such as product information and announcements, instructional videos, and more.
- Join select sponsors for featured live sessions on May 16 and 17 for product demos and question and answer discussions.
- Enjoy a library of on demand industry presentations
- Engage directly with exhibitors and industry on May 16 and 17 through virtual chat tools, allowing you to hold real-time discussions with preferred vendors.
Earn CME Credit
- Earn up to 34 hours of AMA PRA Category 1™ credit through a combination of live and virtual opportunities:
- Earn 24 AMA PRA Category 1™ credits through participating in live and on demand activities during the meeting, including live streams, paper presentations, digital films and posters, and more.
- Earn an additional 10 AMA PRA Category 1™ credits throughout 2020 by participating in an exclusive selection of regularly released post-meeting enduring CME activities.