This content is accessible only to 2020 ASCRS Virtual Annual Meeting attendees. If you attended the virtual meeting, please log in with the account associated with your virtual meeting registration. To log in, click the teal "Login" button in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
1) Preparing the corneal surface.
2) Perfect centration and docking.
3) Avoid incomplete laser penetration and skip areas
4) Techniques of separation atraumatically to achieve best results.
5) Overcoming difficult situations such as incomplete separation,wrong plane will be taught.