2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The “Skip-the-Line Deadline” is June 1. If you want to have your badge mailed to you ahead of the meeting, register by June 1 and select this mailing option
Young Eye Surgeons
The ASCRS Young Eye Surgeons Clinical Committee was established to serve as a resource of timely information for the young ophthalmologist constituent of the ASCRS membership. Throughout the year the committee is engaged in program development, special report production, web seminars, articles and many additional member services.
Sumit (Sam) Garg, MD
Elizabeth Yeu, MD
Zaina Al-Mohtaseb, MD
Chair, ASCRS Young Eye Surgeons (YES) Committee