For Surgeons. For you.
ASCRS empowers anterior segment surgeons to improve the vision, outcomes, and quality of life of their patients through innovative approaches to Education, Advocacy, and Philanthropy.Learn More
Get a ‘Taste’ of ASCRS
Give yourself the gift of effective, focused, in-person education at the ASCRS Summer Meeting. Get a ‘Taste’ of some of the best elements of ASCRS education, usually reserved for the ASCRS Annual Meeting, in just a long weekend, August 19–21, in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Clinical pearls to put into practice (designated for 15 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM)
- Hands-on experience with wet labs
- A practice management track for staff and MDs alike
- Engagement and connections that only a specialized, in-person meeting facilitates
Learn more about ASCRS Summer Meeting—the newest in-person ASCRS event!
2023 ASCRS Annual Meeting
Hotel reservations are open now for the 2023 ASCRS Annual Meeting in San Diego, California, May 5–8.Learn More
2022 ASCRS Annual Meeting On Demand
2022 Annual MEeting at your Fingertips
The ASCRS Annual Meeting On Demand provides physician meeting registrants with unprecedented digital access to the 2022 ASCRS Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C.
- View over 100 sessions on-demand, including general sessions, symposia, instructional courses, papers, and more.
- Explore hundreds of films and posters by name or by clinical topic and view the 40th Annual Film Festival Ceremony recording.
- Earn up to 7.5 additional CME credits for participating in six ASCRS Satellite CME programs.
Exceptional Education In ASCRS CME 24/7
Your source for the latest online CME
ASCRS CME 24/7 is your resource for online CME activities, providing high quality CME education at your convenience. Explore the variety of CME available to meet your clinical area of interest, including:
New! Beyond 20/20: An ASCRS Series in Modern Refractive Surgery and Presbyopia Therapy
ASCRS Grand Rounds—The experience of a live grand rounds
ASCRS Satellite CME—New! Virtual roundtables recently added