2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The Early Bird Registration deadline is April 30 for the meeting being held in person July 23–27 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
ASCRS Government Relations
ASCRS grassroots advocates, a.k.a. ASCRS "eyeContacts" are active members within the society whom engage policymakers at all levels of government to ensure that specialty physicians’ viewpoints are heard loud and clear.
Watch the video to find out why you should become an ASCRS eyeContact!
As members of a highly regulated profession, ophthalmologists ignore legislative and regulatory issues at their own peril. When you become an eyeContact, you join an enthusiastic group committed to providing the highest level of care and ensuring patients have access to the care they need.