2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The Early Bird Registration deadline is April 30 for the meeting being held in person July 23–27 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
Open Payments is a national disclosure program that promotes a more transparent and accountable health care system by making the financial relationships between applicable manufacturers and group purchasing organizations (GPOs) and health care providers (physicians and teaching hospitals) available to the public.
What Physician Need to Know About Open Payments Data
CMS has launched the Open Payments website, which contains all payments of value over $10 given to physicians by drug and device manufacturers. The purpose of the program is to provide the public with a more transparent healthcare system. CMS updates its Open Payments database with data on payments made to physicians by drug and device manufacturers and group purchasing organizations (GPOs) annually.
Before the public can view the data, providers are given a period of
time to review (and dispute, if needed) reported data. ASCRS recommends
you check your data every year, even if you do not think there is data
reported on you, as drug or device companies may submit older data from