2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The “Skip-the-Line Deadline” is June 1. If you want to have your badge mailed to you ahead of the meeting, register by June 1 and select this mailing option
Practice Management Resources
The Latest on COVID-19 and Tele-Ophthalmology
View these ASCRS webinars covering the information you need to know about managing your practice during this global crisis.
Legislative and Regulatory Updates
Tips for Practice Development
Explore these presentations on a variety of practice development topics.
Career & Work-Life Balance
Practice Management for Administrators
The American Society of Ophthalmic Administrators (ASOA) empowers ophthalmic leaders to elevate the business of ophthalmology through education, innovation, support, and collaboration.
Explore a variety of educational resources for practice administrators, managers, and executives on the ASOA website.Visit ASOA.org for more information