2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The Early Bird Registration deadline is April 30 for the meeting being held in person July 23–27 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
What we do
ASCRS empowers Anterior Segment Surgeons to improve the vision, outcomes and quality of life for their patients through innovative approaches to Education, Advocacy and Philanthropy.
Since our founding in 1974, ASCRS has led anterior segment surgical advancements through our educational programs, publications and on-line resources. We are the primary source of up-to-date clinical information, published research, and regulatory information affecting anterior segment surgeons and the patients they serve.
View our videos gallery to see how our Education, Advocacy and Philanthropy efforts are helping surgeons advance their knowledge and, skills and profession every day.