2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The Early Bird Registration deadline is April 30 for the meeting being held in person July 23–27 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
ASCRS Grassroots Advocacy
eyeContacts in Action
ASCRS Members Taking Action!
David Chang, MD
Executive Committee Member and eyeContact David, Chang, MD met with House
Energy and Commerce Committee Member Representative Ana Eshoo (D-CA-18) within
her district to discuss ASCRS’ legislative priority for the coming months. The
focus of this meeting was to speak with Rep. Eshoo about ASCRS’ position to
oppose CMS’ policy in the 2020 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule final rule that
will increase the value of standalone E/M codes in 2021, but not apply the
increase to post-operative E/M visits included in 10- and 90-day global