2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The Early Bird Registration deadline is April 30 for the meeting being held in person July 23–27 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
ASCRS Grassroots Advocacy
eyeContacts in Action
ASCRS Members Taking Action!
Energy & Commerce Health Subcommittee Ranking Member Visits Key Whitman Eye CenterRep. Michael Burgess, MD (R-TX), Ranking Member of the House Energy and Commerce (E&C) Health Subcommittee, spent some time at the Key Whitman Eye Center in Dallas. While there, the Congressman met with ASCRS members Jeffrey Whitman, MD, and Edward Hurst, MD, as well as ASOA members Dan Chambers, Bill Koch (administrator of Texas Retina Associates), and Matt Chapman—who presented him with an ASCRS eyePAC contribution.
Share Your Story!