2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The Early Bird Registration deadline is April 30 for the meeting being held in person July 23–27 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
ASCRS Grassroots Advocacy
eyeContacts in Action
ASCRS Members Taking Action!
Frank Burns, MD
ASCRS Government Relations Committee and eyeContact Member, Frank Burns, MD or Louisville, KY has developed a long-standing personal relationship with Senator Rand Paul (R-KY). Dr. Burns has hosted Sen. Paul many times back home at ambulatory surgery center, where both Dr. Burns and Sen. Paul worked alongside each other on charitable cases. Additionally, when Dr. Burns visits Washington, DC he attends meetings with Sen. Paul to discuss ASCRS legislative priorities.
Share Your Story!