2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The Early Bird Registration deadline is April 30 for the meeting being held in person July 23–27 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
ASCRS Grassroots Advocacy
eyeContacts in Action
ASCRS Members Taking Action!
Sandra Yeh, MD
Government Relations Committee Member Sandra Yeh, MD, of Springfield, Ill.,
attended a fundraiser in honor of Sen. Mark Kirk (R-IL) and delivered a check
from ASCRS’ eyePAC. Sen. Kirk is a member of the Senate Health, Education,
Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee and supports key ASCRS priorities.
Specifically, Dr. Yeh thanked Sen. Kirk for his recent vote in favor of H.R. 2,
the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act, which repealed and replaced
the SGR and prevented CMS’ policy to transition all 10- and 90-day global codes
Share Your Story!