2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The “Skip-the-Line Deadline” is June 1. If you want to have your badge mailed to you ahead of the meeting, register by June 1 and select this mailing option
ASCRS supports the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) efforts to ensure the safety and sterility of compounded and repackaged drugs. Most recently, ASCRS advocated for revised policies that seek to improve physicians’ access to compounded drugs for office-use to treat patients that present with emergent conditions. Additionally, we have been successful in advocating for continued access to repackaged biologics, such as Avastin.Issue Brief
How it Impacts You
ASCRS is concerned with the FDA’s implementation of the compounding provisions of the Drug Quality and Security Act (DQSA) and its impact on the availability of compounded drug products. Specifically, we are concerned with the FDA’s final guidance to only include substances on the 503B Bulks List if there is no FDA-approved drug available and if there is a clinical need for the compounded drug, as this action may limit patient and physician access to compounded drugs.