2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The “Skip-the-Line Deadline” is June 1. If you want to have your badge mailed to you ahead of the meeting, register by June 1 and select this mailing option
ASCRS is the cataract and refractive surgeon’s voice on Capitol Hill. We are actively engaged in a variety of policy proposals to ensure that our members can continue to provide quality care to their patients. ASCRS urges its members to stay informed on key legislative developments and join in the process by becoming an eyeContact grassroots advocate or participating in our annual legislative fly-in. Use this section for information on priority issues. For more detailed information about each issue, download our issue briefs.