2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The “Skip-the-Line Deadline” is June 1. If you want to have your badge mailed to you ahead of the meeting, register by June 1 and select this mailing option
ASCRS ASOA seeks to advocate for regulatory changes that will alleviate the administrative burden on practices, so that physicians can focus on providing high-quality care to patients.Issue Brief
How it Impacts You
For several years, regulatory agencies, such as the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), have implemented programs that increase the time spent, documentation necessary, and administrative costs to practices. In response to the Trump Administration’s initiative to reduce regulatory burden across all sectors of the economy, ASCRS ASOA and the medical community have identified several key areas where CMS could take steps to reduce the burden on physicians and practices. In October 2017, CMS announced a new “Patients Over Paperwork” initiative to implement these recommended reforms, beginning with the 2018 final rules for the Quality Payment Program (QPP), Physician Fee Schedule, and ASC Payment. Burden relief continues to be a key element in the Administration’s regulatory agenda.