2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The Early Bird Registration deadline is April 30 for the meeting being held in person July 23–27 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
20/HAPPY IN 2020
THE ASCRS MASTER CLASS IN REFRACTIVE CATARACT SURGERY
The live bi-weekly program features 80 of the leading international experts as faculty guiding you through a comprehensive curriculum through which attendees can improve all dimensions of their refractive IOL surgical practice.
The 20/Happy program is approved for 18 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Learn at your own pace and avoid conflicts with clinic/OR time with on-demand CME modules available.Learn More about 20/Happy in 2020
Tips on Refractive Cataract Surgery
Explore videos focused on tips and techniques for SMILE
Featured Webinar: My LASIK Wore Off
In the latest ASCRS Webinar, learn from an experienced group of surgeons what the main reasons are for some patients changing after LASIK, how to communicate this to the patient before and after surgery, and how to handle it with non-surgical or surgical options.
SYM-107 Nailing the Best IOL Refractive Outcomes - Let the Experts Update You
Browse videos from this 2019 Annual Meeting session.