2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The “Skip-the-Line Deadline” is June 1. If you want to have your badge mailed to you ahead of the meeting, register by June 1 and select this mailing option
2019 ASCRS ASOA Annual Meeting
2019 Real-Time Program
View the final, complete meeting programs for the 2019 ASCRS ASOA Annual Meeting, ASCRS Glaucoma Day, ASCRS Refractive Day, and Cornea Day. Browse by a variety of filters or use the powerful search to locate session and speaker information.
View the Real-Time Program
ASCRS members and meeting attendees have access to over 150 scientific films on demand from the 2019 Annual Meeting. These films are created with the highest possible cinematic quality, often demonstrating surgical techniques as seen by the surgeon. All films were celebrated for their exceptional innovation and educational value onsite at the 38th ASCRS Film Festival.
ASCRS members have access to over 50 "best of the best" posters on demand, carefully curated from over 400 total posters available at the Annual Meeting. In addition, attendees of the 2019 Annual Meeting may access an external archive of all 400+ posters from the meeting (Badge ID required).