Email email@example.com with any questions or for more information.
Beyond 20/20 is an educational series in modern refractive surgery and presbyopia therapy. This monthly series, sponsored by the ASCRS Refractive Surgery Clinical Committee, will present a deeper dive into new and established refractive surgery techniques and tools. The three-part, web-based portion of the program will take attendees from laser corneal refractive procedures (LASIK, PRK, and SMILE) to pharmaceutical presbyopia therapy to phakic IOLs and refractive lens exchange. The program will culminate with a fourth module, taking place in-person as a Satellite CME Program at the ASCRS Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C. Here, the interplay and sequential use of refractive strategies will be explored. The in-person setting will also facilitate networking opportunities for all attendees!
Join us for this new, interactive, educational program with audience Q&As, panel discussions, case-based discussions, and dynamic keynote speakers. By completing the program, you’re eligible to receive a certificate of completion.Register Now
- Approved for 6 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Robust faculty of more than 40 leading surgeons
- In-person learning and networking opportunity at the ASCRS Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C.
- Curriculum tailored for anterior segment surgeons focused in refractive cataract and corneal refractive surgery, general ophthalmologists, and residents/fellows
- A leading surgeon in the field featured as the keynote speaker in each module
- 3 virtual and 1 in-person non - CME program sponsored by our industry partners
- Flexibility—learn live or on-demand at your own pace with recorded episodes
- Complimentary registration for U.S. and international residents and fellows
- Eligibility to receive Certification of Completion by participating in all 4 CME modules
Learn More About Beyond 20/20
Earn 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ by participating in all four CME modules of Beyond 20/20:
- Module 1: Comprehensive Corneal Refractive Surgery in 2022: The Patient Workup, Surgery, and Postoperative Considerations - January 26, 2022
- Module 2: An In Depth View on Depth of Focus: Advances in Topical Presbyopia Therapy and Small Aperture IOLs - February 16, 2022
- Module 3: Intraocular Refractive Surgery: Expanding Surgery Correction Options - March 16, 2022
- Module 4: Putting it All Togther, The Patient Refractive Journey - April 23, 2022 @ ASCRS Annual Meeting in DC
Explore program details, sponsors, and registration information using the links to the right.