Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.
Beyond 20/20 is an educational series in modern refractive surgery and presbyopia therapy. This series, sponsored by the ASCRS Refractive Surgery Clinical Committee, presents a deeper dive into new and established refractive surgery techniques and tools. Participants will learn everything from the latest in laser corneal refractive procedures (LASIK, PRK, and SMILE) to pharmaceutical presbyopia therapy to phakic IOLs and refractive lens exchange. The program concludes with a session on the interplay and sequential use of refractive strategies.
Thank you for your interest in this program! ASCRS 20/Happy is no longer open to new registrants and is no longer available for CME credit.Learn More
- Approved for 6 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Robust faculty of more than 40 leading surgeons
- Curriculum tailored for anterior segment surgeons focused in refractive cataract and corneal refractive surgery, general ophthalmologists, and residents/fellows
- A leading surgeon in the field featured as the keynote speaker in each module
- Flexibility—learn on-demand at your own pace with recorded episodes
- Complimentary registration for U.S. and international residents and fellows
- Eligibility to receive Certification of Completion by participating in all 4 CME modules. (Email email@example.com to request the Certificate of Completion upon finishing all four modules)