Build Your Schedule
Registered for the Annual Meeting?
Tools to Build Your Personalized Meeting Schedule
Select the scheduling tool that works best for your needs:
- The 2023 Annual Meeting & Subspecialty Day Real-Time Program is recommended for those on desktop computers or laptops, providing in-depth information on the program schedule, session details, and speaker information.
- The 2023 Annual Meeting & Subspecialty Day program on the ASCRS ASOA Meetings App is optimized for mobile devices and the onsite experience. The app provides everything you need for the meeting, including programming, exhibits, maps, and more.
Build your personalized schedule in the Real-Time Program and sync seamlessly to the ASCRS ASOA Meetings App for your onsite experience. Learn more and start planning for San Diego, CA now!
2023 Real-Time Program
Best Tool to Build Your Program
View all educational sessions and stay up-to-date with the latest programing changes in the 2023 Real-Time Program. Browse by session type, clinical topic, or speaker, or use the comprehensive search and filters to locate the most relevant educational sessions for your onsite experience.
Build your personalized meeting schedule using the following steps:
- Log in to the Real-Time Program using your Badge ID and last name.
- Add a session or event to your personalized schedule by clicking the "plus" (+) icon on the session listing. Scheduled items will be indicated by an orange "calendar" icon.
- View your full personalized schedule anytime by clicking “Schedule” in the left navigation.
2023 Annual Meeting App
Best Tool to Use Onsite
Download the 2023 ASCRS ASOA Annual Meeting & Subspecialty Day App to get the latest updates anywhere and on any mobile device. Enhance your onsite meeting experience with up-to-the-minute program details and exhibitor information, and use routing to find your way around the convention center or exhibit hall.
Download the ASCRS ASOA Meetings App
Search for “ASCRS ASOA Meetings” in the App Store or Google Play. Once downloaded, tap on the event titled “2023 ASCRS ASOA Annual Meeting & Subspecialty Day,” and tap the blue Download button.
To log into the app, tap the alert at the top of the home screen and enter your Badge ID and last name. If you built a schedule in the Real-Time Program, it will automatically sync to the app upon login.
Exclusive sponsor of the ASCRS ASOA Meetings app