Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.
Glaucoma Building Blocks
The Glaucoma Building Blocks CME program is a multi-part educational series targeted for the comprehensive ophthalmologist, covering what you need to know to diagnose, follow, and treat your patients. This program registration is now closed and only current registrants will have access.
Glaucoma Building Blocks covers a range of topics including diagnosis and monitoring, initial therapy, pharmaceuticals and innovation in drug delivery, laser therapy, the surgical landscape, and MIGS. Each interrelated episode features leading experts sharing their personal experience and surgical pearls in glaucoma management and treatment.Learn More
All Episodes Available On Demand Now
Earn 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ by participating in all four episodes of Glaucoma Building Blocks:
- Episode 1: Diagnosing, Monitoring, and Choosing Therapy Options for Your Glaucoma Patient
- Episode 2: Laser and Drug Delivery for Compliance-Independent IOP Control
- Episode 3: ABC's of Glaucoma Surgery
- Episode 4: Special Consideration for MIGS
PLEASE NOTE: Registered users will have access to all 4 modules when logged in.
- 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM
- A faculty of over 15 leading surgeons
- Curriculum tailored to anterior segment specialists and comprehensive ophthalmologists
- Flexibility—learn at your own pace with all episodes recorded and available on demand now
- Complimentary registration for U.S. and international residents and fellows
Program Planning Co-Chairs
Leon Herndon, MD
Douglas Rhee, MD
Manjool Shah, MD
Thomas Samuelson, MD