Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments or concerns
2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The Early Bird Registration deadline is April 30 for the meeting being held in person July 23–27 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
Glaucoma Building Blocks
The Glaucoma Building Blocks CME program is a multi-part educational series targeted for the comprehensive ophthalmologist. This program will cover what you need to know to understand, diagnose, follow, and treat your patients. This series will consist of four episodes and will be unique in that the first 3 episodes will launch virtually and the last will be offered in person at the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting. Glaucoma building blocks will cover a range of topics including diagnosing and monitoring, initial & drug therapy, advances in drug delivery, laser therapy, surgery landscape and MIGS. Each episode will be interrelated and feature leading experts to share their experience and surgical pearls in glaucoma management and treatment.Register
- 4 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM
- Over 15 leading surgeons as faculty
- Complimentary registration for U.S. and International Residents and Fellows
- Curriculum that is targeted for Anterior Segment Specialist and Comprehensive Ophthalmologists.
- 3 complimentary non-CME corporate sponsored programs available to all before each virtual CME session
Attend live or learn at your own pace: All CME and non-CME symposia will debut live. (Episode 1-3 will be virtual, and Episode 4 will be in person at the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting) with recordings archived and available for 1 year.
- Continue the Conversation/Ask the Experts session to follow each virtual module offering the live audience to engage in further Q&A with faculty.
Program Planning Co-Chairs
Leon Herndon, MD
Douglas Rhee, MD
Manjool Shah, MD
Thomas Samuelson, MD