Email email@example.com with any questions, comments, or concerns.
2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Register Now for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings!
Don’t miss your chance to learn directly from the world’s top thought leaders and researchers in ophthalmology, hear from inspiring speakers, and meet with colleagues face to face.
Price increase notice!
The cost to attend the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings increases on June 24. Now is the time to register, book housing, and begin planning for this unique experience.
Glaucoma Building Blocks
The Glaucoma Building Blocks CME program is a multi-part educational series targeted for the comprehensive ophthalmologist. This program covers what you need to know to diagnose, follow, and treat your patients. This series consists of four episodes, the first three of which launch virtually with the fourth offered in person at the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting. Glaucoma Building Blocks covers a range of topics including diagnosis and monitoring, initial therapy, pharmaceuticals and innovation in drug delivery, laser therapy, the surgical landscape, and MIGS. Each interrelated episode features leading experts sharing their personal experience and surgical pearls in glaucoma management and treatment.Register
- 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM
- A faculty of over 15 leading surgeons
- Complimentary registration for U.S. and International Residents and Fellows
- Curriculum tailored to anterior segment specialists and comprehensive ophthalmologists
- Flexibility—attend live (three virtual episodes and one in person) or learn at your own pace with all episodes recorded for later reference
- Engage directly with faculty in an ask-the-experts Q&A session following each live episode
- 3 complimentary, non-CME, corporate-sponsored programs available to all before each virtual episode
- Complimentary registration for U.S. and international residents and fellows
Program Planning Co-Chairs
Leon Herndon, MD
Douglas Rhee, MD
Manjool Shah, MD
Thomas Samuelson, MD