2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The “Skip-the-Line Deadline” is June 1. If you want to have your badge mailed to you ahead of the meeting, register by June 1 and select this mailing option
Episode 4: Special Consideration for MIGS
July 24, 2021, 12:00 - 1:00 P.M.
Join us Episode 4 of ASCRS’s Glaucoma Building Blocks educational series. This program will explore the various considerations for MIGS including combining, standalone, special case and next-generation MIGS. The program will conclude with live discussion and Q&A by our expert faculty.
** This program is also one of the CME Satellite Programs offered at the ASCRS Annual Meeting
Leon Herndon, MD
Manjool Shah, MD