2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The “Skip-the-Line Deadline” is June 1. If you want to have your badge mailed to you ahead of the meeting, register by June 1 and select this mailing option
Episode 3: ABC's of Glaucoma Surgery
June 22, 2021 8:30 - 9:30 P.M. EST
Join us for Episode 3 of the Glaucoma Building Blocks Educational Series. This episode will explore various surgical options available for the management of glaucoma patients including cataract surgery. An introduction to MIGS and traditional surgery will also be discussed followed by live panel discussion and Q&A with the expert faculty.
Earn 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ by participating in this CME activity.
Jun 22, 2021
o Should we ever do cataract surgery alone in these patients?
Leon Herndon, MD