It's National Sight Week!
This week-long celebration promotes awareness and recognition of Operation Sight, the ASCRS Foundation’s nationwide charitable cataract surgery program, including recognition of the volunteers committed to changing lives in their local community. Head over to the Foundation’s website to read more about this important initiative.
Hitting the Refractive Target – Achieving 20/20 in 2020
Our Refractive IOL Armamentarium – More Choices than Ever
Patient Evaluation and Selection – the Key to Refractive IOL Success
Patient Education and Counseling - Being Effective and Efficient
• Pre-consult and pre-operative patient education
• Setting appropriate expectations
• Communication pearls for effective and efficient patient education
• Discussing costs and value proposition
• Effective post-op counseling