2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The “Skip-the-Line Deadline” is June 1. If you want to have your badge mailed to you ahead of the meeting, register by June 1 and select this mailing option
Practice Management - The Premium IOL Practice
Module 5: Available Online Now
This webinar was held live on October 10, 2020 at 11:00 A.M. EST.
Tips for office workflow and organization that are specific to the evaluation and counseling of a refractive IOL patient. Includes pearls for “customer service”, marketing, role of office staff, and discussing handling/fees.
Earn up to 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ by participating in this online CME activity today.
This module is available to registrants of 20/Happy in 2020. Log in using the teal button at the top right of the page to access this module.
Oct 10, 2020
Cathleen McCabe MD
Vance Thompson, MD