2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The “Skip-the-Line Deadline” is June 1. If you want to have your badge mailed to you ahead of the meeting, register by June 1 and select this mailing option
Patient Evaluation and Selection - the Key to Refractive IOL Success
Module 3: Available Online Now
This webinar was held live on September 12, 2020 at 11:00 A.M. EST.
Preoperative diagnostic essentials, ocular surface evaluation and optimization, patient lifestyle assessment, and determining the best individual refractive IOL choice. Includes IOL selection for post-refractive eyes, and eyes with ocular co-morbidities.
Earn up to 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ by participating in this online CME activity today.
This module is available to registrants of 20/Happy in 2020. Log in using the teal button at the top right of the page to access this module.
Sep 12, 2020
Preeya Gupta, MD
Steven Dell, MD