2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The Early Bird Registration deadline is April 30 for the meeting being held in person July 23–27 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
Real-World Case Studies in Patient IOL Selection and MAnagement
Module 8: Available Online Now
This webinar was held live on November 21, 2020 at 11:00 A.M. EST.
Case studies for faculty panel, and polling to engage the audience. Topics include which refractive IOL to use in a variety of controversial situations (post-refractive, mild drusen, mild glaucoma, pilots, etc), management of dissatisfaction with halos or refractive outcome.
Earn up to 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ by participating in this online CME activity today.
This module is available to registrants of 20/Happy in 2020. Log in using the teal button at the top right of the page to access this module.
Bonnie Henderson, MD
Kevin Miller, MD