ASCRS is committed to the education of young eye surgeons (YES) and offers complimentary Annual Meeting registration for U.S. and international residents and U.S. fellows. Registration is discounted for physicians within their first 5 years of practice.
YES Opportunities at the Annual Meeting:
- YES Programming: Saturday, April 23 at the Annual Meeting features a whole day of programming specifically for YES attendees, beginning with networking and a meeting kickoff, followed by a residents and fellows papers/posters session, and two afternoon YES symposia—“Good to Great Surgeon: Working Through Complications Video Symposium” and “Tools for Survival.”
- Submission Opportunity: The YES Clinical Committee is accepting complicated case videos for its “Good to Great Surgeon: Working Through Complications Video Symposium,” and you could be featured within the session. Learn more about submissions here.
- YES Networking Luncheon: The annual YES Networking Luncheon, Saturday, April 23, brings together YES attendees and leaders from ASCRS for a unique networking experience. Register here.
- YES Mentor Meetups: Mentor Meetups are informal, open discussions with ASCRS leadership and legacy members in the ASCRS Tap Room Sunday and Monday from 11:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m. and 1:00–1:30 p.m. Register here.
- YES Skills Labs: YES Skills Labs take place on Friday, April 22, with three opportunities—Phaco Lab, Anterior Segment Surgery Lab, and DMEK/DSAEK Lab. Register Here
- YES-Endorsed Programming: Throughout the entire ASCRS Annual Meeting, look for the “YES” stamp on the program to indicate sessions that the YES Clinical Committee is specifically calling out to YES attendees.