It's National Sight Week!
This week-long celebration promotes awareness and recognition of Operation Sight, the ASCRS Foundation’s nationwide charitable cataract surgery program, including recognition of the volunteers committed to changing lives in their local community. Head over to the Foundation’s website to read more about this important initiative.
2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting
Explore the frequently asked questions about the 2021 on-demand offerings.
Note: if you require assistance during or immediately after the ASCRS Annual Meeting, response may be delayed. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Physician registrants may access presentations by logging into the ASCRS website using the username and password associated with the account that holds your meeting registration. If you have multiple ASCRS.org logins, please ensure you are logging in using the e-mail address used in your meeting registration confirmation.
Don't know your ASCRS.org login?
- If you do not know your ASCRS.org login, please do not create a new account as it will not match your meeting registration and you will not receive access to the presentations. You may use the Forgot Password tool to reset your password, or e-mail email@example.com for further login assistance.
Login doesn't provide you access?
- Please confirm your meeting registration is under a physician category. Industry, exhibitors, press, or guests do not receive access to on demand content.
- If you registered within the past 24 hours, you may need to wait for access to the website to be granted.
- Please double check that the e-mail address used for your login matches exactly the e-mail used for your meeting registration.
- If the above do not resolve your issue, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physician registrants receive on-demand access to:
- All General Sessions
- All Symposia
- All Instructional Courses presented in English
- Over 400 submitted Paper Presentations in either PDF or video format
- All Scientific Films
- All Electronic Posters (available on external site)
Browse all the content by using the various blue tabs under the meeting header. If you are looking for a specific session, presentation, paper, or speaker, we recommend you use the full-scale Real-Time Program search function to locate the education you are looking for. Once you have obtained more specifics from the Real-Time Program, return to this site to locate the educational content.
- All available paper files are posted as of 8:00 a.m. ET Friday, July 23, 2021. If a paper file is not listed or not available, it will likely not be posted online during the meeting.
- Paper presentations are available in either PDF or video format.
General Sessions, Symposia, and Instructional Courses
- On-demand presentations will be posted Saturday, July 24, through Tuesday, July 27, within 24 hours or less of the live session.
Electronic Films and Posters
- All available films and poster files are posted as of 8:00 a.m. ET Friday, July 23, 2021.
- Films are available within the ASCRS.org website; posters are available behind Badge ID login on an external website.
ASCRS Subspecialty Day
- Presentations will be posted on Friday, July 23, and Saturday, July 24, within 24 hours or less of the live session.
- ASCRS Subspecialty Day registration required to view on-demand sessions from Subspecialty Day.
Browse all the content by using the various blue tabs under the meeting header. If you are looking for a specific session, presentation, paper, or speaker, we recommend you use the full-scale Real-Time Program search to locate the education you are looking for. Once you have obtained more specifics from the Real-Time Program, return to this site to locate the educational content.
You may earn up to 37 AMA PRA Category 1™ credits by viewing on-demand content. Visit the CME Credits tab for more information on earning and claiming credit online.