Operation Sight Volunteer Resources
Share Your Stories With Us
- We're interested in your stories! Share stories of grateful patients or your volunteer experience with the Foundation team! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us in your social media posts! Your stories may be featured in upcoming Foundation highlights.
2021 National Sight Week
- Step-by-Step Guide on How to Get Involved this National Sight Week!
Promote Your Participation
- Download our Operation Sight volunteer badge of honor to display in your office
- Download an Operation Sight Patient Resource to share with referring medical practices and organizations (customizable version available here)
- Download digital swag to promote your practice's participating on social media
- Post on social media! Tag the ASCRS Foundation on Twitter (@ASCRSFoundation, @ASCRStweets @ASOAtweets) or LinkedIn (ASCRS Foundation) or ASCRS Facebook and use our hashtags #NationalSightWeek #Operation Sight
Support Operation Sight
- Add a link to our donation page (www.ascrsfoundation.org/donate) to your practice's website.
- Contact us if you would like to setup a personalized fundraising page, branded for your practice, to benefit Operation Sight. We will send you free custom business cards with your practice and fundraising page listed to give to potential donors.