Operation Sight Volunteer Resources
- Operation Sight Program Page
- Operation Sight program overview - coming soon
- Operation Sight Volunteer FAQ's
- Volunteer Form
- Patient Intake Form
Share Your Stories With Us
- We're interested in your stories! Share stories of grateful patients or your volunteer experience with the Foundation team! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us in your social media posts! Your stories may be featured in upcoming Foundation highlights.
Promote Your Participation
- Download our Operation Sight volunteer badge of honor to display in your office
- Request custom graphics to help promote your practice's participating on social media
- Post on social media! Tag the ASCRS Foundation on Twitter (@ASCRSFoundation, @ASCRStweets @ASOAtweets) or LinkedIn (ASCRS Foundation) or ASCRS Facebook and use our hashtags #NationalSightWeek #Operation Sight
Participate in National Sight Week
- National Sight Week will take place in October 2020 - specific dates announced soon!
- Request a custom National Sight week banner - 2020 details coming soon
- Download a press release template about participating in National Sight Week (pre-event or post-event) - 2020 details coming soon
Support Operation Sight
- Add a link to our donation page (www.ascrsfoundation.org/donate) to your practice's website.
- Contact us if you would like to setup a personalized fundraising page, branded for your practice, to benefit Operation Sight. We will send you free custom business cards with your practice and fundraising page listed to give to potential donors.