The Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs) and PQRS Feedback Reports will no longer be available after the end of 2018. This is because the final performance period for the Value Modifier and Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) programs was 2016 and the final payment adjustment year is 2018. All QRURs and PQRS Feedback Reports provided under these programs will remain available for download until December 31, 2018. You may access and download a copy of your QRURs and PQRS Feedback Reports at https://portal.cms.gov. Please note, these feedback reports are different than the MIPS feedback reports, which began with the 2017 performance year and will remain accessible on MIPS portals.
To access the QRURs or PQRS reports, you must use your Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) system account to log in. For instructions on signing up for an EIDM account and accessing the QRURs and PQRS Feedback Reports, please visit the, “How to Obtain a QRUR” web page.
- For information on your PQRS Feedback Report, visit the “Analysis and Payment” web page.
- For information on your QRUR, visit the “Value Modifier” web page.
- For assistance with EIDM or PQRS Feedback Reports, contact the QualityNet Help Desk at 866-288-8912 (TTY 877-715- 6222) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For assistance with the QRURs or Value Modifier, contact the Physician Value Help Desk at email@example.com or 888-734-6433 (select option 4).
- Both help desks are available from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday.
If you have additional questions, please call contact Allison Madson, manager of regulatory affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-591-2220.