2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The “Skip-the-Line Deadline” is June 1. If you want to have your badge mailed to you ahead of the meeting, register by June 1 and select this mailing option
CME Activity Catalog
ASCRS Grand Rounds Presented by Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals
Availabe for ASCRS members only.
In this 1 hour CME activity, enjoy faculty and residents covering case presentations, clinical pearls, and engaging panel discussions.
The Ins and Outs of Glaucoma Treatment in 2020: MIGS, Lasers, Drops and Depot
In this 1 hour CME activity, view a series of presentations on glaucoma treatment options in order to deliver better surgical outcomes and slow progression.
ASCRS Presents: Essentials in Glaucoma: Key Elements for Optimizing Your Patient Care
Available to ASCRS members only.
In this 1.5 hour CME activity, join a panel of experts as they provide a comprehensive glaucoma overview.